- Create specialized courses according to specific language service requirement of clients.
Other Specialized Japanese Language services offered by ME Nihongo Language and Culture Exchanged, Inc.
Survial Japanese (Conversational)
Japanese for IT Engineers
Japanese for Caregivers
Japanese for Hotel Staff
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: How much is the tuition fee?
The rate depends on the program.
* Center Class: Cost varies in one-on-one class and/orgroup class.
* In-house Class: Cost depends on the companies requirements (e.g. location, number of hours, number of students, number of classes)
Q: Who will be the Trainer?
Experienced Native Japanese Trainers who have completed a 420-Hours of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language (TJFL)
Filipino Japanese Trainers (for foundational classes only)
Q: What are the schedule of the class?
* Center Class: Check our available schedule in the “Courses”
* In-house Class: Client’s Preference
Q: What are the terms of payment?
Q: How many number of students per class?
Maximum of 12 students per class.
Q: I’ve lived/worked in Japan so I understand Japanese. I’d like to continue studying. How will I know the suitable program for me?
We provide free language assessment to determine the most suitable class for you.
Q: Do you offer online classes?
Kindly send us a message and we will contact you for details.