- Learn up to 700 Kanji characters
- JLPT N3 Vocabularies (語彙)
- JLPT N3 Reading (読解)
- JLPT N3 Listening (聴解)
- JLPT N3 Grammar (文法)
- Useful business expressions
This course is intended for students who will take Japanese Language Proficiency (JLPT) N3 – preferably students who have passed the JLPT N4.
Learners will learn to read, and understand written materials with specific contents concerning everyday topics.
This course will help students to grasp summary information such as newspaper headlines.
Learners will learn strategies to comprehend slight difficult writings and to understand main points of the content.
This course will introduce use of idiomatic expressions to communicate with Japanese people with some confidence.
- Writing business emails
- Making requests and asking permissions
- Expressing gratitude
- Giving reasons for refusals
- Organising information to form a presentation
- Explaining present condition and situation
- Relaying messages / Reporting
- Giving suggestions based on presented information
- Developing ability to naturally participate in conversations
- JLPT N4 or at least 300 hours of language training
- Language Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: How much is the tuition fee?
The rate depends on the program.
* Center Class: Cost varies in one-on-one class and/orgroup class.
* In-house Class: Cost depends on the companies requirements (e.g. location, number of hours, number of students, number of classes)
Q: Who will be the Trainer?
Experienced Native Japanese Trainers who have completed a 420-Hours of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language (TJFL)
Filipino Japanese Trainers (for foundational classes only)
Q: What are the schedule of the class?
* Center Class: Check our available schedule in the “Courses”
* In-house Class: Client’s Preference
Q: What are the terms of payment?
Q: How many number of students per class?
Maximum of 12 students per class.
Q: I’ve lived/worked in Japan so I understand Japanese. I’d like to continue studying. How will I know the suitable program for me?
We provide free language assessment to determine the most suitable class for you.
Q: Do you offer online classes?
Kindly send us a message and we will contact you for details.