- Learn business etiquette and roles
- Discuss expressions for meeting people
- Learn telephone and email correspondence
- Planning and attending meetings
- Business invations and gifts
- Ho-Ren-So practice in Japan
This course is intended for learners working with Japanese colleagues and superiors and/or for those aiming to work in Japan.
Learners will have overview of business manners/etiquette observed in Japan.
Learners will learn sets of expression used in business reporting, meetings, negotiations.
- JLPT N4 or at least 300 hours of language training
- Language Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: How much is the tuition fee?
The rate depends on the program.
* Center Class: Cost varies in one-on-one class and/orgroup class.
* In-house Class: Cost depends on the companies requirements (e.g. location, number of hours, number of students, number of classes)
Q: Who will be the Trainer?
Experienced Native Japanese Trainers who have completed a 420-Hours of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language (TJFL)
Filipino Japanese Trainers (for foundational classes only)
Q: What are the schedule of the class?
* Center Class: Check our available schedule in the “Courses”
* In-house Class: Client’s Preference
Q: What are the terms of payment?
Q: How many number of students per class?
Maximum of 12 students per class.
Q: I’ve lived/worked in Japan so I understand Japanese. I’d like to continue studying. How will I know the suitable program for me?
We provide free language assessment to determine the most suitable class for you.
Q: Do you offer online classes?
Kindly send us a message and we will contact you for details.