- Read and write Hiragana
- Read and write Katakana
- Read and write 100 Kanji
- Listen and comprehend very simple Japanese.
- Articulate words in proper pronunciation.
- Response basic and polite Japanese Language.
This course is for those who have had zero knowledge of Japanese language. Besides simple everyday conversation, participants for this class should be able to make basic responses even if they cannot fully and correctly express themselves yet.
- Hiragana and Katakana Writing
- Introduction and Greetings
- Countries, Nationalities and Languages
- Common Japanese names
- Shopping: Asking Prices & Buying
- Asking Time and Date
- Asking and Giving Directions
- Talking about plans
- Talking about activities in the past
- Talking about Sports
- Talking about Vacations
- Talking about Family Members
- High School or College Graduate
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: How much is the tuition fee?
The rate depends on the program.
* Center Class: Cost varies in one-on-one class and/orgroup class.
* In-house Class: Cost depends on the companies requirements (e.g. location, number of hours, number of students, number of classes)
Q: Who will be the Trainer?
Experienced Native Japanese Trainers who have completed a 420-Hours of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language (TJFL)
Filipino Japanese Trainers (for foundational classes only)
Q: What are the schedule of the class?
* Center Class: Check our available schedule in the “Courses”
* In-house Class: Client’s Preference
Q: What are the terms of payment?
Q: How many number of students per class?
Maximum of 12 students per class.
Q: I’ve lived/worked in Japan so I understand Japanese. I’d like to continue studying. How will I know the suitable program for me?
We provide free language assessment to determine the most suitable class for you.
Q: Do you offer online classes?
Kindly send us a message and we will contact you for details.